Level 8 Technology was founded as LBP Enterprises in 1991. Level 8 continues to follows our founders vision that the traditional computer companies’ method of delivering information technology and support services was not serving the end users needs effectively. Our company is centered on the philosophy of providing high quality services and technology solutions to meet the changing needs of organization’s business activities. We are proud of its success measured by above average customer retention and incredible word of mouth testimonies.
Over the years Level 8 has been involved in the successful implementation of IT solutions covering the following areas:
- Consulting and Project Management of projects with organizations in various industry segments including discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing,
healthcare, construction, distribution and logistics, higher education and government. Notable projects include the implementation of an electronic medical
records system (RS6000 based) for a 64 physician, 11 site clinic; the migration of an IBM system 38 based ERP system to a Y2K compliant AS/400, NetWare
and Windows servers NOC for a 185 employee construction company; and the creation of an ASP based medical services organization (MSO) using IBM RS6000
technology which consolidated 12 individual medical practices.
- Multi platform, multi protocol integration (UNIX, OS/400, OS/390, Windows NT, Novell, etc.) of back office systems, Internet systems and PC servers.
- Consulting in leading edge technologies across different vertical markets.
- Development, coding and implementation of system APIs and customized software applications.
- Implementation of back office application software for companies in various industries.
Level 8 is committed to delivering above average products and services in all aspects of the work we perform. Our success is a result of the deep experience and quality
of the company’s entire team. The following team members lead the company’s delivery of product and services: