Talk to one of our representatives and find the right solution for your business.
Level 8 Technology VoIP telephone solutions are complete systems that
replace your current analog telephones and PBXs with digital VoIP telephone
technology. These are industry proven solutions based on the industry standard Asterisk platform that use the same
network infrastructure (CAT 5, Cat 5e) as your data network eliminating the
need for additional cabling or personnel for support.
Major business benefits derived from implementing the VoIP transition:
Lower telephone administration costs:
- Easy to use and manage, average PC user can set up a phone or make system
changes in minutes eliminating the need to pay outside vendors for moves, adds
- Simple handset button customization via templates downloaded from PBX.
- Easy phone moves, changes, or additions with a few mouse clicks.
Increase organizational productivity with Unified communications:
- Voicemail to e-mail forwarding
- Microsoft Office Outlook® contact integration
- Follow me – find me allows for office phone to automatically transfer
calls to outside phones such as mobile or home.
- Click to call
- Integration with ERP and CRM applications.
Significantly reduced monthly telephone fees, greatly increase management oversight :
- SIP trunking for easy activation of VoIP and elimination of long distance
- Built-in voicemail.
- Call history log feature with powerful reporting capabilities.